You can be assured that we also respect your rights under the Data Protection Act.
This policy explains why we request personal information, how you can give or refuse your consent, what information we request, and who else may have access to it. The only personal information we will have is that voluntarily supplied by you.
Why do we request personal information?
The main reason for collecting, processing and storing your personal information is to be able to provide you with the services you have requested. These services could include new product information, updates, and surveys..
Personal information will be collected and stored by accessatlast.com or its service providers, with your consent, for the following purposes:
- To directly provide the services you have requested.
- To enable third parties to process and manage your information in order for us to provide the services you have requested.
- For security, administrative and legal purposes.
- To update and enhance the website and the services it provides.
Where we ask you for personal information, we will inform you of how we intend to use the information and we will ask for your explicit consent.
We may contact you by post, telephone or e-mail using the contact details you have provided. If, for instance, you do not wish us to contact you by telephone, then you do not need to give us your number. However, this may mean we are unable to provide you with all our services.
- By completing the registration form as an owner or user with Broadwire Limited, you are consenting to the collection and use of the information you voluntarily submit, for the purposes described above.
- You can be assured that any personal information will only be used in accordance with current data protection legislation.
- If you object to the use of your personal information in any of the ways mentioned, please tell us by clicking here
- All our automated email correspondence contains an unsubscribe option which you can use to tell us you no longer wish us to send you emails.
What information do we store?
The information that we store about you will be either taken:
- Directly from your registration details; or
- From information about your visits to this website which is automatically recorded by our web server (see further information below about Cookies).
What are cookies?
This website can place certain bits of information called "cookies" in a visitor's computer. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. It is sent to your browser from a website's computers and will be stored on your computer's hard drive.
They can also be used to access your information when you 'sign-in', this will enable us to provide you with personalised content.
Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. (Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.)
If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to receive personalised information on our website. You will, however, still be able to use the website.
Who else might see my personal information?
accesssatlast and our agents will not share your personal information with any other company.
However, any links to other websites are for your convenience, and their presence on our website should not be taken as an endorsement by Broadwire Limited.
We will share your information where required to do so by relevant legislation, or court orders.
Should Broadwire Limited be acquired by another company, customer information may be deemed a transferable business asset, and as such will transfer to the new owners.
Broadwire Limited may update this policy at any time. If we do this, it will be highlighted on the Home Page, so that you are aware of the need to check it again.