Welcome to our new accessatlast.com blog.
We have created a blog to help property owners and holidaymakers to become actively engage with us. Our aim is to make accessible accommodation easy to find, book and advertise.
Take a look at one of our properties with an amazing accessible pool hoist. Set in an enchanting stone farmhouse in Normandy, property code 540 on our website.
This image is of the pool hoist at one of our advertised properties, C & A apartments in Polis, Cyprus.
We are developing an education program through this blog, to help demonstrate to our advertisers how they can increase traffic and sales using our free customer tools.
We will be blogging our Top Tips on how to improve your properties marketability through a number of ways, by:
- Supplying advice on, for instance, ways to improve your search engine optimisation (SEO), enhancing your internet visibility.
- Writing about the experiences of disabled travellers, to help improve our understanding of their requirements.
- Giving advice on how best to work with our free tools, which are part of you free service.
- There are many simple techniques that we will be blogging about.
- We will show you how to highlight the fantastic service your property already provides.
Never under estimate the value that your property brings to those with mobility issues. You will literally open up the world to those who have might otherwise have had limited options.
accessatlast.com hopes that by improving the visibility of the accessible property market, more property owners will be encouraged to adapt their holiday homes to be accessible to all.
We will be updating this Blog on a regular basis to keep you in touch with all the latest tools available to you.
We want to make sure that you get the best advice on how to advertise your accessible accommodation – there’s plenty to tell you about!