Review: Eria Resort - Wheelchair accessible holidays in Crete with disabled access (self-catering)
Thank you for your interest in writing a customer review. We want your comments to be heard and so to save you time and effort, please note that we cannot post the following;
- reviews without an e-mail address
- single-word reviews or reviews longer than 2,000 characters
- remarks directed at other reviewers or accommodation providers
- content not specific to the title
- personal or critical remarks focusing solely on the accommodation owner
- reviews that are not your own original work or have been previously published elsewhere
- content which might be considered defamatory, blasphemous, racist or incendiary
- profane or spiteful remarks
- sexually explicit or sexually gratuitous comments
- reviews submitted by, or on behalf of, companies or websites
- advertisements or promotional material for other accommodation or websites
- time-sensitive material (such as promotional tours, personal appearances, lectures etc)
- phone numbers, postal addresses or URLs
- availability, price or alternative websites or delivery information
Please resist the temptation to use the forum as a chat room, a soapbox or to comment on other features visible on the page. If you'd like to tell us about a specific error on the site, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessatlast limited reserves the right to remove or refuse to post any customer review it considers inappropriate to our website and its customers.
What to include:
Your review should be a genuine review of the accommodation and its location, discussing the property, services and any places visited that are accessible; including restaurants, Pubs, Bars, Theatres and Museums etc. A good way to approach writing a customer review is to imagine that you are deciding whether to stay at this location and you've never had the confidence to travel previously: what information could you put in your review that might help other customers to have the confidence to travel. Customer comments are an integral part of our website, business ethos and something we value a great deal. We hope to be hearing from you soon.
If you should have any suggestions or concerns regarding the accessatlast limited reviewing procedure, please e-mail us at email@example.com
All submitted comments become the licensed property of accessatlast limited as set forth in our Terms & Conditions. Reviews that comply with our guidelines will be posted on the detail page of the accommodation within five to seven business days. Read our review guidelines for more information. If you believe that the accommodation you are reviewing is unsafe or has services that could cause injury, please report this information immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org directly.